- We use Royal Mail 1st class, 2nd class, small & medium parcel for small items and parcels, and couriers for larger items. Most chains and small packets will usually fit through a letterbox and do not need to be signed for. For larger items the courier will need a signature on delivery.
- Orders received before 12:00 Monday to Friday for items in stock will be dispatched the same working day. Orders received for items in stock after this time will be dispatched the next working day (excludes weekends and bank holidays).
- Unfortunately shipping to remote and exotic areas by courier require an inreased shipping rate.
These areas include,
Isle of Wight,
Isle of Man,
Scottish Highlands, AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50,
Scottish Islands, HS1-9, IV40-51, IV55-56, KA27-28, KW15-17, PA20, PA41-49, PA60-78, PH42-44, ZE1-3.
This is not our choice, it is merely passed on from the courier.
- Royal Mail rates are the same for the whole of the UK.
- We will endeavour to notify you as soon as possible of any anticipated delay in the shipment of your product, and your order may of course be cancelled at any time prior to dispatch should the wait prove unsatisfactory.
- Upon receipt of your goods please take care to examine them carefully before signing for the delivery as you are being asked by the courier to confirm not just receipt of the goods but that they have been received in good condition. If you suspect that there may be any damage to your consignment suffered during transit please make a note of this on the delivery slip when asked to sign. Failure to do this may impact on any claim you make as to the state of the goods with regards to damage or breakages after the delivery has taken place.
- If you have any concerns regarding delivery please give one of the team a ring on 01822 618070 (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm) or email firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can work to meet your requests.
- Back Orders
- If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait or, if you prefer, our helpful, friendly product advisers will be happy to advise you on suitable alternatives. Please telephone 01822 618070 (Mon-Friday 9am-5pm) or email email@example.com.